This package includes
Suited for Grade 1 – 5
Zulu First Additional Language
Suited for Grade 1 – 3
Your child will receive the materials required to complete each subject, including (where applicable):
- Study guides and selected workbooks.
- Portfolio books (tests and assignments).
- Prescribed work.
- DVDs and CDs/electronic downloads with useful videos and content.
You will receive the materials and support required to facilitate your child’s learning, including:
- Comprehensive facilitator guides that contain a subject plan and suggested timetable, as well as lesson guidance and explanations.
- Access to a centralised team of education specialists.
You will receive all the formal assessment components required to evaluate your child, including:
- Structured portfolio book with all formal assessment and related Assessment guides and Memorandums to give sufficient guidelines on how to mark the formal assessments for Grade R – 3.
- Access to our online portal, my.impaq, to capture marks, generate reports and monitor your child’s progress.
- Easy-to-use online registration process and simplified account management (tracking applications, finance queries) as well as training to use this functionality.
- Access to our large national network of tutors to supplement the learning provided at home.
Grade RAt Impaq, we realise that Grade R is a crucial year for laying the foundation for lifelong learning. This is why we have developed a unique Grade R programme. Created with the holistic development of young learners in mind, our programme is aimed at equipping them with a broad range of skills and abilities, while our CAPS-aligned curriculum integrates the three core learning areas – Home Language, Mathematics and Life Skills – to ensure school readiness. We also offer Bible Studies as an additional subject. Our offering enables parents and educators to easily facilitate the learning process by providing complete lesson plans and colourful learning aids. Essentially, it provides the building blocks to develop every young learner’s full potential! Please note: Grade R has formal assessment, however, it is not compulsory.
Grade 1 – 3These grades include four compulsory subjects:
- At least one home language. (English or Afrikaans)
- A first additional language subject. (We offer English, Afrikaans and Zulu)
- Life Skills.
- We also offer Bible Studies as a non-examinable additional subject.