This package includes
Suited for Grade 1 – 5
Your child will receive the materials required to complete each subject, including (where applicable):
- Study guides and selected workbooks.
- Prescribed work.
- DVDs and CDs/electronic downloads with useful videos and content.
You will receive the materials and support required to facilitate your child’s learning, including:
- Comprehensive facilitator guides that contain a subject plan and suggested timetable, as well as lesson guidance and explanations.
- Access to a centralised team of education specialists, online support groups, and supplementary subject materials (Available at an additional cost)
You will receive all the formal assessment components required to evaluate your child, including:
- Portfolio books (tests and assignments).
- All formal assessment elements including tests, assignments, examinations and memorandums (available electronically).
- Access to our online portal, my.impaq, to capture marks, generate reports and monitor your child’s progress.
- Easy-to-use online registration process and simplified account management (tracking applications, finance queries) as well as training to use this functionality.
- Access to our large national network of tutors to supplement the learning provided at home.
The Intermediate Phase comprises of Grade 4 to 6 and includes six compulsory subjects:
- At least one home language.
- A second language subject (home language or first additional language level).
- Natural Sciences and Technology.
- Social Sciences.
- Life Skills.
Grade 4 – 6 Pass Requirements
|First Additional Language||40%|
|Any two other subjects||40%|